Submit an Application
- Our interactive application proccess is also a short coding challenge.
- Sign in with your Google account to begin. Don't have one? Click here to make one!
Prepare for the Technical Interview
- The interview will cover strings, arrays, objects and higher order functions.
- Check our Resources page below for self-study materials.
- Code Chrysalis also offers a part-time program called Foundations that covers this material in a classroom.
After completing your technical interview, we will give you an admissions decision within two days.
- Upon acceptance, you will be invited to join the next available cohort of our Immersive Program.
Apply to Foundations
The Foundations program introduces students to the fundamentals of programming, and an engineering problem-solving mindset.
- There are no prerequisites to applying to Foundations, and the process consists of an online form, followed by a friendly interview.
- Foundations does not guarantee admission into the Immersive, but brings students to a level very close to that required for admission, with the rest learned through self-study.
Apply to our English Communication Intensive
The English Communication Intensive is open to anyone looking to develop their English skills. Applicants must commit to the entire 4-week program.
- After completing your online application form, applicants will be contacted shortly to schedule an interview to determine if they are a good fit for the program.
- The English Communication Intensive is capped at ten students per section to maintain an optimal learning environment. Interviews are granted on a first-come-first-served basis.
Apply to Caterpillars
The admissions process consists of an online application, after which an interview will be conducted with the student and their parent.
- The brief application consists of personal information, as well as explanations of the student's motivation for taking the course.
- The interview is intended to determine whether the student is a good fit for the Caterpillars program.