We have established the following personal information protection policy and will make it known to our officers and employees. We declare that we will further protect the personal information we receive.
1. Acquisition, use and provision of personal information
- Personal information will be obtained by legal and fair means with the consent of the individual.
- When acquiring personal information, the purpose of use and proposals are provided within the scope necessary to achieve the business purpose of the Company.
- The acquired personal information will be used and provided only within the scope of the purpose for which consent has been obtained in advance.
- We will take necessary measures to prevent the acquired personal information from being used for purposes other than those specified.
2. Appropriate management of personal information
- We will take safety measures that fully consider the risks of leakage, loss, or damage of personal information to prevent and correct these.
- If there is a request for disclosure of personal information of the person, a request for correction / deletion, a complaint or a consultation, we will respond to these requests quickly.
3. Legal compliance
- We will comply with laws and regulations regarding the protection of personal information, guidelines set by the government and other norms.
4. Continuous improvement
- While maintaining an appropriate system for personal information protection, regarding changes in circumstances and personal information protection, we will make continuous improvements based on social trends and customer requests.
Code Chrysalis Japan K K, Personal Information Protection Manager
3-1-35 Motoazabu, Minato-ku, Tokyo 106-0046 Motoazabu B2
Established on February 11, 2020
Notification on Use of Personal Information, etc.
We notify as follows the use purposes, third party provision, how we can be contacted for disclosure or correction requests or for raising concerns of the personal information/personal data obtained by us.
1. Use Purposes of Personal Information/Personal Data Obtained by Us
- Education & Training
- Consulting Services
- Recruitment Services
- Other business-related to or incidental to the above.
- To provide the courses or services the owner has applied (including managing the past course record and the payment and invoices)
- To provide the information on our courses, services or events the owner has queried or expressed interests
- To plan, develop or improve the courses or services we provide and engage vendors in relation to the foregling (including survey, class recording)
- For purposes related or incidental to the above.
2. Third Party Provision
We appropriately manage the personal data held by us and will not provide to any third parties without the owner’s consent, except when permitted by law.
We may make changes to this notice. The latest notice will be available here in our home page.
4. Where to Contact Re: Personal Information/Personal Data
If you have any questions, correction requests or concerns related to the personal information/personal data handled by us, please contact us at the following. You can also query here about our handling of the personal information related to the labor and employment such as our employees.
This Code Chrysalis Japan website (“Website”) may collect your browser history and other identifying data via local and third-party cookies for website usability, traffic analysis, ad delivery, and to help us make informed decisions about improving our service.
Our Website utilizes the following third-party cookies:
For further details on how third-party cookies use your personal data and how to opt out of or disable them, please refer to their official cookie policies.
Please note that opting out of or disabling cookies may affect the user experience and functionality of our Website.
Opt out of or disable our local cookies
Please check the cookies setting of your browser. You can refer to the “cookie” section in the “help” menu of the browser you use for further details. Please note that opting out of or disabling cookies may affect the user experience and functionality of our Website.