We are excited to invite you all to the upcoming workshop collaborating with Cloudinary, which will be held on May 17 and 18, 2023 in the heart of Tokyo.
️This event is 2 days onsite workshop.
* Variables, declarations, data types (primitives, non-primitives)
* Functions, functions with data types
* Interfaces, classes (‘extends’ keyword)
* Access modifiers (public, private) (in general and with classes)
* Generics, Transpilation (to JS) and maybe debugging
* Type overloads/overrides
* Tuples, Imports
* Basics of tsconfig and linting
* Optional chaining, nullish coalescing
* Variables, declarations, data types (primitives, non-primitives): We will dive into the basics of TypeScript, covering variables, declarations, and data types. You will learn about the different types of data types available in TypeScript, including primitives ( such as string, number, and boolean) and non-primitives (such as arrays and objects).
* Functions, functions with data types: We will cover functions in TypeScript, including functions with data types. You will learn about how to define and use functions in TypeScript, as well as how to specify data types for function parameters and return values.
* Interfaces, classes (‘extends’ keyword): You will learn about how to define interfaces and classes in TypeScript, as well as how to use inheritance to extend classes and interfaces.
* Access modifiers (public, private) (in general and with classes): You will learn about how to access modifiers to control the visibility of class properties and methods.
* Type overloads/overrides and Tuples, Imports: We will dive into type overloads/overrides and tuples, including how to use type overloads and overrides to define multiple function signatures, and how to use tuples to define arrays with a fixed number of elements.
* Basics of tsconfig and linting: We will also cover the basics of tsconfig and linting, including how to use tsconfig to configure TypeScript compilation options and how to use linting tools to check your TypeScript code for errors.
* Optional chaining, nullish coalescing: We will cover optional chaining and nullish coalescing, including how to use these features to handle optional properties and avoid null and undefined errors in your TypeScript code.
By the end of this workshop, you will have a solid understanding of the basics of TypeScript and be able to use it to write more robust and maintainable code.
We are excited to invite you all to the upcoming workshop collaborating with Cloudinary. This event is 2 days onsite workshop!